SentrySafe and Master Lock will keep your items safe for the school year.
When you have a child going away to college your first thought is how to make sure they can keep their items safe. We have been blessed this last 2 years that our youngest hasn’t had any issues with anything being taken from her room. I have never worried about either of her Freshman or Sophomore roommates, and I am not worried about the ones that she will be rooming with for her Junior year either. BUT you can’t always rely that the others may forget to lock the door or when you are in the library and so on.
I love the Large Portable Laptop Safe from SentrySafe. Honestly, if you choose not to put your laptop inside you can put quite a few items in it and safely attach it to part of your bed frame or just keep it safely hidden in your closet. It is heavy so it isn’t something you can just grab and run off with.
- Digital Lock: Programmable digital locks lets you choose your combination
- Override Key: Ensures you always have access to your important documents and valuables
- Steel Construction: Steel construction for durable and reliable protection
- Tethering Cable: Steel tethering cable allows you to attach your safe to an affixed object for added security while traveling.
- Fits standard sized laptops and other electronics
- Carrying handle makes picking up and transporting your chest convenient
The SentrySafe Electronic Security Safe is perfect for “on-the-go” security. Ideal for cars, trucks, dorms, campers and boats, it is designed to secure laptops, cell phones, iPods, GPS units and other valuables that are especially vulnerable to theft. 4 AA Batteries not included.
Follow SentrySafe on their Social Media Below:
The Portable Safe is such a great idea from Master Lock. My husband works at our local school and the hospital. Since he works nights at the school he enjoys being able to listen to music if it works out. The problem he ran into once was he left his iPod in the break room only for someone to steal it. We do not know if it was a kid that was at the school after a practice or what but it was gone. Quite an expensive lesson to be learned. Now with the Portable safe he can store his iPhone, keys, his used iPod and even loose change and phone charger all inside. Lock it up then secure it to something in his closet for safe keeping. That pun was not even on purpose.
- Ideal for recreation, campus, office, travel or leisure use.
- Lightweight & Portable. Protects MP3 players, cell phones, cameras, gaming devices, cash, credit cards, jewelry, keys, passports, sunglasses or other small valuables
- Lock Up & Lock Down. Lock up valuables with the cable wrapped tightly to the safe or wrapped securely around a fixed object. Cable doubles as a carrying handle
- Durable Water-Resistant Construction
- Set Your Own Combination for keyless convenience
- Ear Bud/Charging Cable Access Port
- Shock absorbing foam lines the interior storage area
The Master Lock No. 5900D SafeSpace® Portable Personal Safe features durable construction made to withstand abuse and is water resistant. The safe measures 2-1/5in (57mm) H x 9-2/5in (23.9cm) W x 5-1/10in (13.1cm) D; and is ideal for recreation, campus, office, travel or leisure use. The safe includes a cable to wrap securely around a fixed object or use as a carrying handle. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.
Follow Master Lock on their Social Media Below:
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. However, I did receive a product from the company above and the opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines.